2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys bot part wayYes w

Affair of."
I sigh a way:"Yes, however this is the house that truely belongs to two of us!I certainly want especially careful careful, and we don't will go to the sun sea for several days, if the inside situation that gets mixed up those people, I how to trust a mile!"Immediately I say with smile:"May I drive Ao cloud to teach wrong things!"
The blue Wei smiled to smile and directed robot to tidy up a cutlery, a dignified shape of hostess!Hope she orderly directs and upsurge in my heart a burst of and sweet, I a little bit dare not believe, several year agos of silly boy, can leisurely and carefreely live in luxurious fortress now in, and have a beautiful and understanding wife.
The blue Wei feels I the vision of Chi Chi, the turning head nowise and stingily am a seductive eyes for me, smile sweetly, let my at heart bump indiscriminately, my mysterious way:"Blue Wei my good baby, you don't feel us of the fortress is really some too desolate?"
Blue Wei simultaneously directs robot part way:"Yes, we of fortress well big, live for our 2 people, is a bit desolate."
I ha ha say with smile:"That lets let's living several more dolls."I fly over there and hug blue Wei tightly bosom to fly to the bedroom.
The sunlight is inclined to shoot into a house, new day again.
Opening of my dim moonlight is a pair of eyes, stretch hand a to flick, thick solid of curtain in response to slip a part, greatly of the sunlight fight to be the first of push a house.Picked up a handy remote control, hard of the glass opened half, the mountain breeze takes delightfully fresh air to also flow out to go into a house.
The blue Wei sends out a getting fed up with of cat sort voice and shrunk to shrink very smooth and slippery body and pushed my bosom, I hug her all alone, the another skill is round-trip in carrying on the back the jade that she is pure to have no time of caress, for carrying out our to living a doll to greatly account, sent to walk yesterday that big fellow after, I had been"work"ing till with blue Wei for this very late.
The blue Wei good elephant hasn't waked up, probably she was too tired last night, was blown her by the cool breeze to expose in the Rong drive the back of the smooth delicacy of outside, Gu Nong two put out strength of retract drive in.
She before the chest those two regiment Wen Runs of delicate have been gliding downward before the chest and immediately make me hard control at me, and the cent is most a male in morning sex courageously of time, the my underneath a certain part honesty Don't mention it made to make me feel very embarrassed action.
Originally still slept idea just deeply blue Wei, suddenly open a pair of eyes at this time, the small hand of white jade sort lightly choked before the chest at me a , wrinkly wrinkly cleverly made nose, charmingly femininely to I on smiling, soft voice low language way:"Is once quasi-, too many the somebody else will can not stand."
I stare tongue-tiedly hope her, I originally already work well be refused of plan, have never thought her to unexpectedly and particularly grand pardon, exultation under is about to retract a quilt, suddenly see "Feng" just since the distance hither flew,fake oakleys, wink have already soon entered into a house inside, I am lightly some remote control, the window Shu ground closes, "Feng" have never thought I will do to let so its sad affair, a head of bumps on the window, gradual of get down slippery go to, I soliloquize a way:"Is really sorry, but some affairs, still don't let you see of is good."
"Feng" hatred anger hoped my one eye and kept on falling.
After an hour, I and the blue Weis all pant noisily of lie on the bed, consider this sport quantity in my heart really a lot too big, beat a few boxings than me still tired, see to my lung capacity needing to be increased.
I with the matchless perseverance and the decision just the climb-down bed come and open a window, the mountain breeze right against the face rushes toward, cool pleasant, the current of air quiver voice of a burst of abnormality spreads, I turn round toward the blue Wei way:"Blue Wei, we did the good elephant have visitor to arrive again, recently good elephant someone come to visit us every day."
Not much general assembly son, a small scaled airship lands in front of the fortress, Ao cloud moderate breezes smiles son concomitant and next.I turn round to throw on clothes and outwardly fly to, at the same time way:"Blue Wei, is smile elder sister."
Ao cloud sees I welcome and come forward with me embrace each other for a while, the title hoped one eye more than 20 rices high of window, the blue Wei has already worn to like a pajama and just look down toward us, the breeze smiles son to flick to wave hand to her.The path flew directly to up.
Ao cloud smile don't smile of Pie my one eye, careless way:"Want careful body.So late still be dressed in a pajama, depend on a sky, I remember you at I the time there everyday can all in early morning get up to do exercises in gymnastics ……"
My light way:"The tube laughs at me like, see to me and the blue Wei of the sun sea of go is to can not go, I and the blue Wei still need to do a lot of matters, the fortress inside still has a lot of demands I with blue Wei improvement.I think the sun sea of go still another day, otherwise your moderate breezes smiles a goose to go by himself/herself."
Ao cloud compensates to say with smile:"Brothers, I am wrong still don't is all right, you don't go, the breeze smiles son definitely can't go alone with me of, you are is help me not very good.Hey Hey, that, the man sometimes also wants to occasionally relax the loose and just is advantageous to further self-discipline like this."
I say with smile:"Is all getting ready appropriate?"
Ao cloud Hey Hey says with smile:"I handle affairs you to trust, besides this is what I want to use to seize a beauty tender heart, certainly is to fall enough capital, wanted to make her feeling breathtaking incitement, and could not made the her real emergence dangerous, so I took 100 sailors, fixing of everybody for all not weak."
I pondered for a while and thought of yesterday that big fellow twos Be unusual to spoil a monster, I can not help asking a way:"You and three uncles visit the time of the sun sea and have to meet what dangerous."
Ao cloud full inadvertent way:"All of that were the business of more than 20 year agos, I which will remember, but there is impression in the brain, the sun sea is one most beautiful place, the good elephant didn't meet what dangerous, I and the old headman together can meet what dangerous."
See the reason that he says keep spirit strong, I know that he describes the sun sea for us it's what, what beauties are all bogus, I sighed a tone way:"I hope what you prepared is a little bit more ample, all consider into the accidents probably taking place, otherwise in case of appear what accident of, we several all die settle, your boy must also bury along with ocean."
Ao cloud sees me saying seriously and also seriously asking me the way:"You are suddenly so serious, whether heard what the sun the business of sea, be like the sun sea so vast, time of existence again so long, must be conceive many mysterious, miraculous, unusual, peculiar, crueltily consumedly small living creature, this also nothing important rare strange of, we are this time the sun sea, don't say that 100 under charges that I takeses master in water, and fix for the extraordinary place first, is that we are severals, which isn't a top-grade superior, certainly myself excepted.Particularly being you is also a super superior, have what put uneven."
I ha ha say with smile:"If all of affairs are so in brief naturally very good.But you also said that that wide water is the place of the ark most mysterious star, in case of have dragon how do, in case of still exist time immemorial spreads down of the strength is strong of fierce monster how do, you deal with of?"
Ao cloud was also had some afraid ideas by what I said, shrunk to shrink a neck way:"According to the sky, you don't frighten me, the old headman once said with me, and the dragon of this in this world early became extinct."
My oil however of way:"The big anything-goes world there is dragon nothing important also being rare to is strange, I personally once saw a Phoenix a bath fire rebirth, I saw with own eyes someone to use more the own life invoked for the price the fierce monster Qi of time immemorial Lin.The sun shipwreck protects the strong living creature that can't have an other."
There are some facial expression unnatural ways in Ao cloud:"You the good elephant say of some truths, that I re- equip again for a while, as far as possible a little bit more detailed."
I tiny smile way:"Also need not too nervous, all of these are what I guesses, I saw yesterday the martial way of a neighborhood practice moral teachings, he had two spoiled a monster very strangely be got in the sun sea of, depended on his tone, the sun sea good elephant contained much unknown terror, so I gave repeated advice to what you prepared a little more ample, not was really give°ing the small life to throw the sun sea."
Ao cloud hiss tone way:"You say so I understood and just was almost frightenned to death by you.This I knew and also had what want to entrust mine Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论