2012年10月31日星期三

beats by dre uk lie the somebody e

, Want ~only a sleep not and rise not need not so bother?"Other people is to on sleeping not to rise to be afraid, can this monster but is a dream, and the somebody else is just pure boredom.
Don't also wait easy dollar to ask:"Just in fact I also wanted out of.I considered in a short while"the time idea of monster is different.The originally easy dollar thought that considering is so long basically is the parlance that had a result or didn't hope and could have mostly, but the ball ball has already arrived easy dollar thunder
"My thinking the method that you just said can go, I am to come out to notify you I want to try all of a sudden."
"In fact the ball ball still really don't tell a lie, the somebody else entwines for his/her own two months however just somebody else time idea inside of a small will be just his time just especially a little bit strange."
"Ball ball, try you try to go to for you, do I still occupy and do!"
This time ball ball but is fill with righteous indignation:"Just you also not is wanted to let my help?I the open ball ball return ability not does the handout annoy?As long as you hand over I, I definitely and successfully complete!"This but more don't dare.
"I still keep wanting to see first to have a method to conceal the energy motion of black ball."
"Black ball is who, incredibly dare to rob the name of originally big Ye!"The ball ball rounds the soul of easy dollar to have no a matter to seek a matter.This not is tell a bare-faced lie?
"You are a ball ball, he is a black ball and how robbed your name?"
"No matter, anyway and only take a ball word all is can not pass with me!"Easy dollar can not, also lazy must realize, point at a quilt oneself to re- fill the black ball in the burden:"That you seek it to calculate Zhang, as long as you have that should be, anyway I am to have a meal go to!"
The easy dollar has already said to take to come to go out.Each small areas contains a small dining room, so is also still very near.
The ball ball rounded black ball to turn 2 turns, his ability certainly canned clearly feel inside the black orb of four fasten energy.Because the black ball consumed excessively last night, and then continue it of sleeping big industry, certainly even if awake also wasn't likely to see ball ball this kind of monster.
"Is strange, dollar~easy~the evil monster of dollar is really very strange, incredibly have inside the body four evil pit, I how to haven't seen old man's house?Don't go, don't go, I must go in and see."With his body that where not just thought of to is where?!
Say and then drill to go to the ball ball body inside, want to cautiously see these evil pits nearby.", This evil pit is also too small!The pure degree is also a lot too big, is this still an evil pit?" Want to come forward to try:", What is the row, how can not I move?H'm, I how ability panic, should be happy be, having never once seen can settle my body of.Ha ha, I finally can not move ……"
The easy dollar literally ate a point the thing came back, although he is fond of towards eating really being a Chi,the problem didn't solve to indeed is still to have no a mood now.
Push away door, listens to"bang bang" voice linger in the ears, the or so top and bottom that is seen one regiment black in building in the wall touches indiscriminately.When easy dollar open the door suddenly to he of set of in the noodles door, still easily stay away with the quick in action of easy dollar.The that regiment black ball is hitting excited place each time, will shout loudly "is easy~ easy~ dollar~ dollar~ easy".
"Stop bottom!"The easy dollar orderanies.
"You make me stop me to stop bottom?Am I still just happy now and since departure bother me!"
"Are not you a black ball?"Easy dollar unimaginable way.
"Ha ha, idiot easy dollar, don't you still know who I am?I am a great ball ball adult, ha ha, too happy, I finally pregnant body, ha ha, I can talk, you see, I now can leap can jump, can also ha ha of cachinnation, too happy, ha ha ……E, what do you lift my stem?Release me, now pregnant body, I is who all not afraid, don't ask for me, otherwise ball absolute being get mad, ah ah ah, don't clench ……how so painful!"
Will drive ball ball the Duo gave up of the body(sweat) of black ball speaking of in front, the skill Ye wears black bright floss:"Say, you make the black ball to where go to?"Seek a mother everywhere to this, finally return call oneself's father's black ball easy dollar but fancy of tight.Which be like ball ball, the root of trouble that is asked for trouble by the easy dollar!
"How do I know?"
"Do not know?That are you how to rob to have his body?You don't allow by the other people and then use the somebody else's body indiscriminately and knew none of black balls to make there to go to now, do you say that I should take how you do?"
"I want with a body return important person to agree not become?Certainly is to want to have and then have, can you take how I do?You didn't°yet is my odd change old!"Ball ball the guy with no personality is pregnant now overbearing impending.
"Hey Hey, but are you falsely lifted in the hand by me?Just you were to be not calling pain?"
"Hey Hey, isn't what I used the body of guy that robs my name now?I see how you torment me!"Ball ball the but again ruffian annoy now, the appearance of Chuai Chuai is really that the heart is too bad!, Forgetting the ball ball is to have no heart of?
The easy dollar still really had no idea now, no matter the threat is used, the good speech persuades is also in vain, let the ball ball let out on one's own initiative?The easy dollar never once fantasized like this.
"Or oneself seek!"Thought like this to launch look in the eyes in the sky to move, be like bat of super voice the wave is similar, to the body of black ball explore.Now oneself's this strong sky of look in the eyes moves incredibly a detection not the ordering of black ball some energy motion?!How can?At careful on searching, but as for motion that discover in the center position of four small bead sons and there is a regiment faintly discernable, this also look in the eyes kinetic energy in the sky of the easy dollar detection.
"Are you a ball ball?"Towarded that regiment object to send out spirit motion.
"Yes, is it I that return to is who?"
"Are you how to come in?"
"I don't know as well, be I once entered this of time suddenly be settled, movings can not move, although the pregnant body is very comfortable, this have no hand have no be the feet not pleasurable either, can change for me?"Ball ball which still remember that oneself just once said some what?One entreats kind.The easy dollar anyway takes this guy can't.Also ignore him, direct use a sky outside four small bead sons, look in the eyes moves to observe, but in addition to the energy greatly orders, also nothing important unusual place?
Being lazy must take care of the ball ball that"is easy~ dollar~ dollar" screams madly, this guy doesn't provoke O.K., as long as provoked, being no matter an indignity, an encouragement, that the Kua is great, even is to entreat, all is to have no the useful, will torment the person till death!
The result had no the slightest, again not trust, although have to be afraid to the strength that can all certainly live the ball balls, own look in the eyes moves also not explore into soul or mentality, just let those have no place not at of sorcery chemical element be lie quality to carry on an observation, if ever dangerous is also the cannon fodder of those sorcery chemical elements.So also brave many.From a distance launching of the station a sky, look in the eyes moves and remits place to explore to handing over of four bead sonses.Just beginning return nothing important, but more close to ball ball the easy dollar had the felling to grow to explore the mentality into a space ring.The easy dollar didn't feel what dangerous place, or say to have no to him danger of place,beats by dre uk, an annoy of explore toward the ball ball around.





Book three chapter 58 perfect projects in college of nation in Anne
Renew time:2009-11-2616:28:33 chapter word numbers:2979

Suddenly!When the sorcery chemical element of motion is after ball ball, ball ball incredibly be directly played to go out!This descend easy dollar and body place four bead sons outside of the ball ball is all stunned speechless, how dided not also thought of this result!
"I how directly came out, , have no command over my body?"The ball ball has no shouting loudly of honesty and honor.Suddenly rush to go to that center again, get but reply to lose to overwhelm by joy most , the ball ball has no personality again, but after once owning body, can not bear with this kind of"the second death" any further now.
Easy dollar but don't also obstruct, but when the ball ball just lived oneself fixedly, the easy dollar but again is to receive don't beat of rushed through him to come out, thus and repeatedly, 2 people all confirmed some affairs.The made peace now ……
"Dollar~easy eldest brother, you go, let me live into! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论