2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre s have some the thi

Water on the head, pure for using to wide awake in the effect that cold water lets her in the medicine ……this was the best way that I can thought of.
"Do not know not."Ni quivering voice:"He look like the very rich appearance, and, also have, there are also two under charges."
I sighed tone and saw to her really don't know.Because he lives so luxurious villa and open a so upscale vapor plentiful ……hold this kind of party at the same time, there is no deep background, who dare?
I wanted to think, choked to put out cigarette butt in the smoke urn and stood:"Listen to good, this affair, I worry to have already asked for to bother!You enter now the room changes clothes, right away!Then accept some things to immediately leave here with me!These several days you don't go to school ……I am worried about those people will go to school to seek you to bother ………"
If that male host aren't the common run of people, affirmation will make reprisals ……at least the female classmate that late takes a Ni's to that party, also stay over there, they easily of can follow this line to school as well as find out a Ni the address of!
I pull Ni to push forward a room inside:"You hurriedly change a set of clothes of stem and act to hurry …… take to ascend your all certificateses, have some the thing that may want to use ……"
Ni was foolish to live:"How?Do we want to escape?Haven't you already saved me to come?"
I looking at her, helpless shake head:"Do you think who I am?I can save you,can't they make reprisals, do you think that you ranned away and then had no a matter?Be really don't know the age of immensity of the universe ……"
Push forward the room inside to her, I sit at outside wait for.
I walk around in the living room and often looking at time, a bit anxious.Is finally unbearable to knock her door, urge her hurry.
Lead for a long time, Ni just from the room in come out, changed whole body clean clothes, carry to wrap in hand.
"Put away?"
"Boon."She facial expression Cang white, look in the eyes inside some frightened:"Where do we go?"
I shake, "the road up say again, you can not live here at least, I am worried that they will come here."
Saw a wrapping of her hand inside one eye:"What about your certificate?Money that still has a home also takes up, clothes what of need not take too many."
The Ni look like some souls don't guard to give up of appearance, see her shape seem to be still to want to take what towel the type of toothbrush of, I knit the brows:"Is not a trip again!The ability is little to take little take, take to need most of good."
I once took her to wrap to open to see one eye in filling one big pack of clothes and cannoted help but a way:"These need not took, clothes what of can buy at any time good."
This time Ni but surprising adherence for a while:"Don't , this clothes my important step …" she saw my one eye, the voice kept on being low:"This is what you bought for me last time."
I didn't say what, check some certificates for her, there are also other some things, all all right after, pull her to go out to come downstairs to get on the car.
I have no Rao Yu and directly drive into from already the house go.
The circumstance is different now, as for and the antinomy of of eyebrow, have already been getting ofer no account.
In the time on the road, I hesitated in a short while and made a telephone call to the Cang jade.
Originally I don't know that I should make this telephone call of, however I remember the Cang jade leads to me and have difficult of time can seek her, hesitated for a long time, I still kept stiring her telephone.

Chapter 100 【break son unique 】



"I am some trouble."Give or get an electric shock after Gua press, I come straight to the point.
Cang jade that tone is a bit peculiar, she quick way:"I am inconvenient, late order to contact with you now."
Finish saying, her telephone has been already hanged up.
I am a bit strange.
Because Cang jade of the voice listen to up some ficklenesses, seeming the emotion is a bit anxious, seem to be far and far to be different from she in normal times inside that kind of calmly thin settle of tone.
I even from her voice in listenned to one silk nervous.
I knit the brows, didn't think toward deep place and drove to return to a house all the way and took a Ni, goes upstairs to come in, was a to just open, but I have already stared blankly.
The Nan of the square and Yan Di 2 people face to face sit on the sofa, two chemisette facial expressions are all some embarrassed.
Looking at me to come into the door, the hand inside still pulled a young girl, Yan Di and square Nans to all stare blankly.
"You ……you came back me."The Yan Di seems to be a bit nervous, she immediately stood and looking at me, and then saw square Nan one eye:"This ……this Ms. square, come to seek yours."
Her tone inside a bit nervous, more is some doubt.I too late explain too many.BE nod to the point of Yan Di.then took Ni to come in, point at her way:"Yan Di.this is my friend's daughter.Want to live here at us under, you first go in to tidy up thing for her for a while …boon, you go with her."
Then I just looking at square Nan:"How did you come?"
The facial expression of Cang jade is a bit narrow-minded, she stood, and seeming to be nervous musted don't even know hands to put where:"I ……you say that you are uncomfortable.After I get off work, come over to see you."
There are some injustices in her tone and looking at my look in the eyes and very obviously take a gentleness for several cents.
I am some headaches, sighed tone:"I am very good, nothing important affair ……thanks ……thank you to come to see me."
The square Nan seems to want to smile, but the corner of mouth pulled for a while. but smile not to come out.
I sighed tone.I know I just of the tone is a bit very hard.The possible square Nan feels some injustices ……but I now mood really disorderly, take place tonight of affair too suddenly, I really have no mood now.
The Yan Di is in one side, the girl of this docile, but not silly, she seemed to see atmosphere in the air a bit delicate.However she didn't say what, just deeply saw my one eye, seemed to be lightly to sigh tone, then came over to pull a Ni the hand of, soft judo:"Come in."
Ni is a bit hesitant, asked for help to generally see my one eye, I ordered.The just as you please Yan Di that she just obeys pulls her hand along with entered room.
Square the Nan see my facial expression some darks,cheap beats by dre, the her eye is fine inside of the injustice is thicker, slowly come over here, soft-voiced way:"I ……I am to intentionally want to run to seek yours ……I just worry you ……worry you.You in the daytime not is say you uncomfortable ……I ……"
I looking at her eyes, soft-voiced way:"Like, I know, I know of ……I didn't blame you."
Cang jade but still not rest assured:"Are you really free?I see your facial expression a bit not so good."She seems the face that wants to stretch hand to touch me, but stretched a half, the but again let go of.
I shake:"Execuse me, I am some worries, the mood is also not so good now …like, no big deal."I make my own tone a little bit soft as far as possible:"What we tomorrow say again, is all right?"
"You ……BE meet what bother?"Square Nan immediately way:"Probably I can help you."
I wanted to think very hard:"Temporarily need not …" looking at her eyes, my in the mind a soft:"Like, if while needing help, I will definitely seek yours, I promise, is all right?"
The square Nan after all isn't a stupid person, she is also understand now everyone's position is very embarrassed-particularly is my home.
Peep out reluctant smiling face on her face.then sighed tone:"It is all right. I walked."
I send her to go out, until the square Nan leaves, I close door.Yan Di just from the room in come out.
"Did she walk?"Yan Di her facial expression still keeps being a meek appearance, the slightest has no a silk to order of put blame on.
I am a bit embarrassed:"To ……sorry."
She smiled to smile, very cool appearance:"Why to want to say sorry to me?"
My language fills ……
Yes.why do I want to say sorry?
I certainly know I is why but say" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论