2012年12月5日星期三

Facebook g sighed said

Find books to know ,I make it is the unique ghost law ! The Dragon Lord here when it stuffy shook his head .relationresultBaitiao JiHei hei laugh ,said: however ,you get to the underworld ,a fairy body, your practice many times faster than before ,and you will find your practice spirit of the law and the practice is different, so you in a short period of several thousand years of time ,become the devil imperial master .
, relationresultThe Black DragonKing sighed ,said: yes ,but each to a level of time ,my demons will out ,sometimes I feel myself like two person, I ,he also in practice, so I work so fast !relationresultHa ha ,your own soul law is too specific ,I am not much help ,but occasionally up to scratch your back a little ghost ,I can do it .
Why ? Chicken here when, suddenly ,Facebook,a sound .relationresultHow.relationresultThe above one-time to four people !Is old ,I transfer you to their ability to increase ,the ability to increase our soul ,each takes what he needs.
? Baitiao Ji tyranny character has not changed ,still kill for pleasure ,remain with the reason for the added strength of the fundamental cannibal .relationresultHa ha ha ,chick ,you than my son know me ah ,ha ha ha ,go ,killed four of them ,shall we go to the Southern Star City ,spend the Milky way to fairyland to find my son ,do not know how the stubborn boy ,my son .
.. ... , relationresultJi themalicious shuddering, for thousands of years ,the Dragon Lord hung on his lips a word is my son ... , relationresultJi theears had heard cocoon son ,so he did not wait for Black Dragon Lord feeling ,shadow has disappeared .
.. ... , relationresult,my son, father to look for you, I never you go ... ... Dragon Lord then ,also chasing Baitiao Ji body rapidly toward the ground at ... ... , relationresultVolume three:Chapter 337th :sector nausea dead you , relationresultUpdate: 2009-4-812:35:33 chapter number :3615 , relationresultThe fairyland,the holy Valley -- , relationresultStone poleemperor daydream also did not think of the Jiannanchun practice will rise so block ,a year ago after his time ,his strength has driven so strong ?How just one year between his will so far ?relationresultThe three round,only three rounds ,von Rokuko put him completely stopped ,no literature make a silver gun in the first leg of the time it has been broken into pieces ,levels of different determines the importance of the outcome !relationresultWhat do you want ?Do you dare to kill me? no God lying still ,at this time his immortal element is sealed, even the reason are trapped ,they have become the lambs to the slaughter .
relationresultWhy not ?He point God is killing me ,why I can kill you no God ? Feng Rokuko with Optimus Prime against the electrodeless literature Dantian ,as long as the von Rokuko smiled a forced ,he will die an untimely on non-polar youtube !relationresultNon polarliterature systemic shock ,face to break through the shackles of reason ,but how high the Jiannanchun really PVI too too high ,even he felt his body with a mass flow of liquid ,the liquid held their own reason parcel ,as long as self existing transaction, the liquid will in the first time to dissolve completely already ,so no lord of fear ,he was really frightened ,he was afraid of von Rokuko really move him,google, so he had to compromise ,the body will no longer have any resistance !relationresultDo you really want me? What the hell are you doing? We have friction ,but no hatred ? no God and Feng Liuzi sought to distance between entanglements ,surely unexpectedly between him and Feng Liuzi really did not bear a deep grudge against sb !relationresultVonRokuko laughs: we are not hatred ,but I still thank you had broken out day island are generated by the absence of the original thunder ,thunder ,how could I and beloved again ?How do I know someone who still live? Thank you ! , relationresultNon polarGod while coming ,but he heard them ,that their attack destroyed the day the island and the black hole to the von Rokuko sucked ,it must also do not know he is attracted to go, look now, he should be sucked into another world ,and met his supposed the woman is dead !relationresultAt thistime ,no literature eye one bright ,furrowed brows and asked him: such .
.. Then why would you against me ?You still don quickly let go of me ? , relationresultNo, you might get the wrong idea ! Von Rokuko cradling means : against you ,I is the fairyland with enemies ,and eliminate day island is you take the initiative to pick up ,but a year before you five YouTube also kill for me, the most important is I had vowed ,will kill you five emperor .
, relationresultNoemperor hesitated, just want to ask a question when, von Rokuko voice suddenly darkened ,said: I never not Pifang ,so I will kill you . , relationresultHum -- no God twisted two laughs: if you want to kill me ,but why I said so much extraneous words .
.. ... , relationresultHey.The arrangement was released in W �ئ�,cnn.One is k.cn ... Von Rokuko is very appreciated a sly note : of course ,I also can you, or you want to die just a little, you just put the literature inheritance arcane tell me can .
.. ... , relationresultYou still have to kill me ! Feng Liuzi has just finished, no literature is a dead mouse feels no cold between the eyes, a pair of to kill to cut you .relationresultVonRokuko face a cold ,Optimus Prime is suddenly shot a strong airflow ,airflow along the endless Dantian in literature ,the way toward his heart is tears ,and selected by airflow ,exposing the clouds of mist of blood ,apparently, no lord of meridians and ruptured a blood vessel .
.. ... , relationresultNoliterature is also considered as a hero ,despite a sharp pain in his body to walk ,but he did not even hum of grunted ,just bite the sneer .relationresultGood .
.. ... Feng Liuzi say good ,in his heart he admired very impudent and shameless literature ,although the emperor of airflow ,bad reputation, but also the hero ,von Rokuko life admire the most is the romantic hero ,who called him young also romantic !relationresult,shameless God ,I have three Luna time will come ,I just to hide from God to plunder, to have to ask for the secret ,you only need to tell me how I can hide from God .
Arcane can, I let you die was good point ,I can not kill outside the ordinary the immortal emperor ? , relationresultNoemperor he smiled his surprised color ,originally this person wants to hide from God .
?but inheritance Arcane is not unauthorized biography ,can only be passed on to the next emperor ,if it so, he will be the heart of punishment ,crossing robbery will be split into ash !relationresultSlightlyexposed with blood teeth ,no past and shook his head : no, I will die, and die very painful ,I can give you inherit arcane .
, relationresultIt don searches for surgery ! Feng Liuzi is cold, the right hand five fingers like iron pincer-like pulled endless spirit skull, only for a moment ,the huge divine consciousness will invade into the endless literature knowledge sea ,started to collect the female on the endless past soul in all !relationresultNon polarliterature was distorted, but his eyes with a complacent .
relationresultYes,is proud ,proud of pain ... ... ... ... , relationresultThree minutes later,von Rokuko amazing hand back ,and don to fold up the confidence of candied fruit preserved : why not ?Don fake God not ?Why ? , relationresultHaha ha . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论