2012年11月11日星期日

cheap dr dre beats accepted an Alien t

We go in a concept of their turns in go."
Yang Dan discovers the thing of teaching the speech takes part in a robot football big match with him of experiencing and canning not get at 1:00 side, but he must be drawn on by the new idea that the professor delivers a speech, this probably is return deliver a speech of point.He why turn the concept of a heaven and earth person?Downwards the Yang Dan noodles listens to-
"On the time in the beginning of 21th century, someone formally put forward robot to breed robot and let the robot evolve his/her own concept by himself/herself.Because we thought of to expand an afar off star, it is can hardly for manpower and equipments to attain there and talk more to not and up develop there, but robot can.If the robot can can breed ourselves like us as well, that leads only an airship of common type the robot that can breed arrive collections of the star body that we can stop to depend recently and collect energy material, will continuously extend the troops of voyage, extend the ability of voyage, is probably a group of robotses while getting my star battalion.With the facilities like this is doing not need to pay on the earth how much, but can receive a good time to embrace.This is to at the beginning design can breed robot can investigate the vastest prospect of the sky ……"
Clip to sew(a exist a thinking concerning the artificial intelligence

The host want me to do what I do what, the ability of the Jie body biggest inside.If those network and those than all see into my body especially, I am transfering the work that they all together mobilize, pass the discharge of biggest bottleneck, toward the host report last he orderany.
I don't arrive very and finish seeing and finish appreciating more than 10,000 novels and more than 10,000 movies for a long time, I am like a sponge and absorb water and onely inhale my body to all of them.Making like this my body suddenly inflate is big quite a few doubly, but don't influence my freedom of movement.My move freely to come from my touch and come from a network of fluent and the comprehensiveness of road, the source of my thought lies in the ratio that constitutes my heart whether function is perfect especially., I discovered to thought this phrase;, I am a procedure,cheap dr dre beats.Have no heart, also have no tentacle.My host purchased to come me, then I am like mankind's infant getting juster born on the network.He wants me to exert the biggest function absorption Zhao and movie, then help him writing.
I prepare to think at him of time inside completed to prepare a work, he looked very happy.The person who creates me gives me to wear Doctor's hat, the handsome and talented youth image of full stomach scholarship is on the screen, and I say:"Give me topic, give me the topic of a work, let me as you the first novel construct what?"
He hasn't thought it's good, he attending to stare at me am this artificial intelligence, want to check to find out weakness.Should I respect him?His looking isn't very intelligent, otherwise can't want me.He is rich to purchase my procedure that faithfully and not needs to pay a wages as he to constantly and continuously create a thing, earn social fame for him.No matter how it is say, he is my host now, my procedure arranges my consciousness to completely complete the order of main request.I suggest he the first novel arrangement how is the topic of the war and love?
Love and war are that I absorb into the most contents in the Zhao in the belly.My host are happy right away, he can remember a book title to call 《war and peace 》 .He says:", I want you to write a new war and peaceful book for me, and give the war of a book greatest inside, give to make people keep the love of tears., This book of mine wants to run before and exceeds formely, could you make it?"
My dispassion is analytical, figure out to settle a topic for the novel that will come out.I say:"Call it 《 setting sun Lun feeling 》how?"
My front say my host enough not God just any main factor, his writing idea all perhaps must listen to mine, will be made by me in fact.He says:"Good."
I this arranges each ratio in the body to work especially, I arranged to appear of person, I arranged the ages of background.That ages that is a woe, the mankind have to accept to suddenly arrive originally with the Earth at 1:00 also the irrelevant Alien challenge, accepting 1 has never hoped victorious war.Alien in the beginning come smash our last month of Mars ball of and the defense of the earth satellite orbit, we had to depend on ancient measure to be apart from method and Alien to hand over fire.The war starts soon, had parts of mankind to thought of to surrender, wanted to hand over to the Alien our national territories to become adjusting to manage a country and accepted an Alien to assimilate our civilizations our cultural governances.Some people even would like to hand over their humble souls up, as long as the Alien can stay their way out, they would like to call the Alien as father dad, close mother, close grandpa.Certainly the coconut oil parts of Earth mankind would not like to timidly accept the Alien's arrangement destiny, they tee off the slogan of "rather free, prefer to dead", the proof mankind's skull noble, can't easily lower the head.They stir up whole mankind to protect their their own home town and the positive opposing camps of Alien to fight and just start to beat war to be like the past millet add a rifle to resist airplane big gun.But I can't arrange an Alien to win victory one after another, they meet built-up Zu shot when the Earth surface goes on expedition.I resolve into a part of the body inside ratio when host's novel writes details a lot of information compositions especially, everybody's thing represent to appear in book respectively, let them act in a play in the big satge that I set, I as long as they with fluency Ji record and take into to tidy up.
I pass the paste-up in the host's hand to contain more than 1,000,000 words, my host after receiving, right away put several houses compare continuous in the bigger website with everyday ten thousand the word count the way serialize.He should succeed, bother my time Be getting less, he wants to run to go out to do many social parties and makes his novel publicity and contacts an etc. with publisher.
The ratio of network especially the life still keep opening to me, I still loyally carry out the host's order to continue to steep in the library on network.Thus the date led for a long time, I the academic association consider a problem, I at consider?Am I regarded as life?If life, that I where is the life meaning like this ?Can I evolve?My felling can of, constantly absorbed literature knowledge to change me many, even my heart part ratio especially the function also fixed to rectify a lot by one's own, the function compares now strong formely get many.I didn't thought of to have the host to to betray me, although I am some despise he, he is my host.I think that he died later I how do, I probably still survive on the network, I will be who work?These problems continuously perplex me.
I haven't solved an answer for I, the host think of to seek me again and arrange me to write down for him next new book.He says this new book inside, he has to have the style of different forepart, he doesn't want to be pointed out to write the history of the Earth latter part for the skill that moves to use an ancient old Zhao.I say that next book rises to named 《absurd 》 how?
He a Leng ask and how say?
I answer:"From the myth and the religious birth come, the mankind live at shuffle out themselves of day in;Come from the rank birth, people's living is considering as correct and then each other dissatisfied day in.Arrive modern people to live at everywhere feel to is all empty vain, everywhere feel that the enemy is all over the place.Add to draw up with the reality vain, use vain come to adjust lifeless reality, so the concept faintness get up and can not distinguish reality over there, vain over there.Be like a network the singer also have the realistic singer's honor and duties, company and property belonged to, also have the hearsay that a lot of reporters give chase them every day;And the realistic singer also get a network top packing he or she, arrive a network up to show off oneself's image ……"
My host are very interested in, be like the set of Ge Lang and discover that the gold stares at me to say:"How does that become novel?"
I say:"Novel in describe such a life to live in thoroughly and can not distinguish among the conjecture and reality, describe the concept of some reality and vain mixture.Let people face the problem of its inside very much resembling depend our the Earth is from the thou arrive now how enrich life, if the social idea that displays us is rising variety in the community."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论