2012年11月26日星期一

cnn such as the soft bre

And to pure Yan infinite love ……
(Occupy to go out tomorrow and stop more for a day, consumedly beg your pardon!!!)





Book ten return to home chapter 274 warm and fragrant New Year's Eve dinner
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:29 chapter word numbers:5026


In order to keep adultery from leaksing out, be trailed and discovered me unexpectedly by my parents and the dry elder sister of girl friend "have illicit love", the second day an extremely early I climb, lightly will faint to kill past Zhao Ya to put a part because of fully receiving favor to spoil last night, at her Qiao the United States of jade face up kiss for a while, fix to go a living room to change to return to pure Yan.
Didn't expect"can it be that a person to go early, have more early pedestrian".I just opened a door to sew and struck with fright or horrorly heard my mother and the dialogue of pure Yan!
"Yi, virgin, you how sleep here, small Wei that guy?"The my mother surprised Cha difficult to expressly asks a way.
The pure Yan unusually and embarrassedly pays my along while of falter the way is just:" ……The elder brother went out to run!I originally went to bathroom, with elder brother chatted a few right heres asleep ……"
My mother nods a way:"So.Virgin, is the time it's yet early and return to building to sleep quickly, this sofa is asleep pretty uncomfortable!"
Pure Yan""1, ask a way:"Mother, you how rise so early, does the sky didn't°yet be bright!"
My mother is tiny tiny a say with smile:"Become accustomed to, old could not sleep as well, simply prepare breakfast for you.Virgin, sleep, cold here, your southern people affirmative can not stand."
The pure Yan starts to push door but goes into after promising and immediately sees me standing at the back of the door to smile to stare at her.She immediately the Jue mouth clench my ear bad ruthlessly soft-voiced way:"Smelly elder brother, you harm somebody else almost have no drive abashed dead!"
I hug beauty at her that than rose fresh delicate fragrant lips ascend close for a while, soft-voiced way:"Thank you Yan Yan, you What a my good your wife!"
The pure Yan rushes toward Chi on smiling,Facebook, soft-voiced way:", Help you this has illicit love to the adulterer woman of loose morals, you say me like BE?You shameless big sex maniac, see me not and become your Yue not cluster!"
Say she lifts a leg lightly at my the Kua department is 1.I am put on an act ground of to pour to go toward floor, moan way:"You how cruel!Unexpectedly I butterfly the childe is adopting to spend boundary to walk sideways for more than ten years, unexpectedly ruin in your the hand of this bond maid today!Die, very unwilling!"
The pure Yan smiles softly to arrive on me, oneself that is towering like cloud, the Mian is soft such as the soft breasts of jade lavishly stick in my chest, let I for it scare to death, the idea concusses absolute being to shake.
Hope jade of body person that Jiao the facial appearance of the beautiful incomparable and handsome and talented preeminence, I can not help a love horizontal living, tightly hug her, the soft-voiced way of deep feeling:"Yan Yan, you are very beautiful!Get wife thus,google, the man replies He Qiu!"
The pure Yan is tiny tiny on smiling, on my lips joss-stick for a while, way:"Does the man reply He Qiu?Not exactly!In addition to is my your woman still little?Don't calculate now eight other sisters, also have your elder sister Shi's adult you will pass?"
I am embarrassedly some ha ha a say with smile:"Where!Yan Yan, you don't entertain foolish ideas, I and elder sister Shi but small spring onion mix bean curd-completely clear of!"
"Is completely clear?"Pure Yan simultaneously let I scared ground of Dan Zhan play my ear, part smile don't smile ground to looking at my way:"Someone unexpectedly on the hallway public elder sister Shi hugs to embrace of, you say innocent?"
I a surprised, soft-voiced way:"You ……did you see?Can't be a small Die to tell yours?"
"Small Die?"The pure Yan is one Zheng, immediately smile way:"Good, originally that bad wench also knows and unexpectedly dare not to tell me this big Fu!"
My wry smile is a , immediately embrace a wench way:"The weather is very cold, you wear so littlely and still go to a bed up again sleep a short while!"
Pure Yan Luo Luo a say with smile:"Good, I go to will your darling baby, Ya Er, die for ice!"
Mouth inside although so say, the pure Yan lies on the bed doesn't stick the skin of oneself's iciness to deep slumber of Zhao Ya Shen up.It is nearby Zhao Ya to feel to pour someone, hence habitually get to wench body the powder arm beautiful legs up.Immediately Zhao Ya drive cold must give a shudder, in a dazely open eyes way:"Husband, how on your body so ice ……is the Yi, the small Yan, you?"
Pure Yan Luo once the Luo smile and point at my way:"The elder sister of the friendship, your sex maniac the husband is over there, you don't point the deer as horse?"
Zhao Ya Yu's face a red, hence and pure hip-hop of Yan Xi admire the ground make.Two beauty's clotheses all very few, the spring scenes unintentionally revealing immediately feels fascinated absolute being me fan to get up ……
Since morning, we are a New Year's Eve night but busy.There is handicraft of such as my mother, small cloud and me natural load of since the heavy responsibility, but be like pure Yan, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die three female kids who didn't almost and never once ascend a cooking stove set then only beside join a crowd for fun of son.
"This is what, why still need to use the wood hammer sub- knock?"Is curious about that the baby pure Yan asks a way, and Zhi Die and Zhao Ya also Zheng big eyes looking at me.
I simultaneously evenly pound and living the meat piece of powder, part explanation way:"This calls to pounds meat and pound flat very thinly, descend get to soup inside fresh soft and tender, the flavor is quite good."
"!"The pure Yan listens to my explanation behind unexpectedly"Gu Dong" one swallowed saliva, is really the kitty of a Chan mouth.
A short while, the kitty of Chan mouth again fly like of the dynasty kitchen rush to go, there my mother just with small cloud at deep-fried the Ou clip, meat circle the son, fish a round flat cake and frailty skin mandarin perch place special feature foods, such as book and bean curd bubble...etc., flavor four overflow, naturally again lead the kitty drooled with envy.
The very quick kitchen spreads mother and small cloud joyful open laughter, immediately hear the soft track of my mother:"Is slowly some to eat,cnn, just the meat circle of the pot son, burned, the hot air was also big ……"
While smelling the speech ascending Zhi Die's admiring must also dash away but go to, part call way:"Mother, I also want to eat!"
I with Zhao Ya see not from mutually see but smile.I soft-voiced way:"Ya Er, how don't you eat?"
Zhao Ya has hair and smiles low voice to say for me:"My staying by the side a husband is getting more fully satisfied!"
There is a great deal of food and do, so the lunch is very simple, a fresh meat dumpling in everybody.The dumpling nature that the oneself wraps is a restaurant inside can not Qi and of, that skin son Xian get the silk is generally thin, the meat stuffing put scented ointment to once stir-fry, the fragrance came into nostrils, entrance sweet and tasty matchless.However girl's sub- belly is small, in addition to the pure Yan unwillingly finishes eating that dumpling and support touch the belly keep yelling, three other all pick the quotas of oneself's surplus to my bowl.
For three females thus natural of they the food milli- in bowl Don't mention it go toward me to pick out in the bowl, my parents saw have some oddness.But I also have to a smile language not, stuffy voice lucky strike, release belly fierce eat.Treat after finishing eating, although dumpling taste very good, touch oneself roll round belly, also only the wry smile is just.
New Year's Eve late from my chef, for contending for this position I and the mother made the most resolute conflict and at last and successfully obtained this post.
Although the opportunities for cooking a meal are few,my handicraft still has no degeneration:
The ready-made Ou clips, meat circle the son, fish a round flat cake and frailty skin mandarin perch book, as long as get hold of a microwave oven just a little the heat can pack dish all of a sudden, the flavor is good to eat fresh beautiful;
The self-made delicious fresh meat infuses bowel rice wine, mushroom and winter bamboo shoot to braise in soy sauce and finally go together with to pack dish by western and blue flower;
The fresh pheasant soup is under the enduring long hardship of Tan fire joss-stick fog Teng Man, hot air four overflow, in still put some eggs that stew coturnix egg and stew pigeon son;
Flesh frailty delicate vinegar chicken color red flavor joss-stick, oil but don't get fed up with, fill the air heavy vinegar flavor;
The silverfish shredded meat color joss-stick that the knish oil stir-fries to make is complete, the flavor is fresh beautiful, nourishment abundant;
The Li Hao explodes to stir-fry the La boar meat flavor four to overflow, the frailty of Li Hao is delicate sweet, but La boar meat the salty joss-stick is soft, the taste smells best drool;
The dried bamboo shoot once cooked, above etc. Tan fire smoked make and get the smoke of behind of bamboo shoot, go fetch explode stir-fry fillet, meat flavor fresh beautiful, bamboo shoot flavor extending far, in the taste good;
On top of that, I braised two chafing dishes, one is rabbit meat chafing dish, one is muntjac meat chafing dish, go together with vegetables to is a Dioscorea opposita, mushroom and fry in oil bean curd bubble and the cellophane noodles, spinach and meat book, needle mushroom and joss-stick Qin, and dried bamboo shoot...etc. respectively, the flavor is fresh beautiful, the Hun vegetable matches, soft Ren joss-stick frailty the various flavor is well-found, make Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论